A Manifesto on Murder (Other) by Jeremi B. Handrinos
I wanted to let the little people |
like you in on a simple fact of life. |
Murder, is big money. |
For instance, lets make a list of |
all the people that benefit from |
being in a direct or indirect relation |
relative to a murder. Whether solved, |
or unsolved. Bear with me here. |
PEOPLE THAT BENEFIT FROM MURDER. |
Let the listing begin:
(Done in the voice of a drunk Scott's man)
1. The ass hole/holet that doesn't have to
live here anymore (The victim).
2. His/Her piss poor family when they collect
the insurance and stop crying -=mourning=-.
3. Both artistic and inartistic florists.
4. Funeral homes and mortuaries abroad.
5. Grave diggers and Backhoe operators.
6. Sculptors that work with marble and other
Indigenous rocks used in death marking.
7. Detectives and the crime scene investigators.
This includes drunk P.I.s and chalk outliners.
8. An open Job slot needs to be filled up by
some lucky apprentice, or affirmative action
9. The Judge who will try the case.
10. both the defense and the prosecuting legal teams.
11. Reporters and various paparazzi parasites.
12. The town where the murder occurred makes more
money because, people are migrating there by the
score to cover the story. Tickets will be handed
out for speeding, and meals will be purchased along
13. The correctional service gets another candidate
for their cheap labor work force, and another number
to use to jack up our taxes . Especially since
the government makes money on all transactions that
occur during one's dealings with money whether we
are benefiting from it, or not.
14. Land owners that recently decided to turn their
acres of family land into "Pleasant View Cemetery"
a place where your loved ones would appreciate,
if they weren't dead.
15. Landscapers, and Botanists that grow
16. Security guards, ambulance drivers, Emergency
room Doctors, nurses, and other medical care
professionals that might have a hand in trying to
save the victims of random foul play or better
yet motivated dying or non-accidental manslaughter.
17. Widowers get another chance at love and life
with someone that will appreciate them more for
who they really are.
"By the way I have more images than any hick poet
has ever shit out, I have orgasms of pure scream"
18. A murderer that gets away gets to kill another
day. Thus continuing a cycle most would miss, but
I am not most.
And I have just scratched the service, because
Genocide, my sweet retarded little people, is
mass murder, and the difference between murder
and genocide is as limitless as the Milky Way
from the entire universe. Doesn't that just
bring a warm feeling into your loins?
Next week we will be discussing some more, cycles
that occurs in the natural and the unnatural dealings
of men, plants, and animals, and spiritual kingdoms.
Votes: (green: user, blue: anonymous)
Arithmetic Mean: 5.909091
Posted: August 21, 2003 5:56 PM PDT; Last modified: August 21, 2003 6:02 PM PDT
Weighted score: 5.4545455
Overall Rank: 2902
View voting details