wrote: Before this worthless hack starts making fun of others, he should look nofarther than his self. He tells people he's all that, well from what I've seen he's sure nothing worth talking about. You are a self-published bunch of trash that had a bunch of trash as parents. You are a true example of the offspring mirroring their kin. As far as an author is concerned.  I've seen better poetry written in a pre-K class.Horus8 as he calls himself on other places is a joke of all jokes and insults true talent because he sees a lack of it in himself. I guess what’s passing for talent these days in Hollywood has nothing to do with this poor example of it. You are published? HAHAHA! As what the joke that can’t write.  Yea yea spank me, I've read your crap you are nothing but a fool that thinks he can write.  If you knew who I was you would s*** and wish you never opened your big fat mouth. You can't even sell to a real record company. LOL you go through a joke company for that too. CD baby.....LOLOLOLOLO! I'm sure someone with Horus8's attitude will swear and scream his usual crap about this and say this and that. However, the real story is that you’re a no talent idiot that self promotes yourself because the big guy’s like Wizards, Raincost etc... To name just two would never look at your trashy writing. Your CD here is a joke too. Thank you for a little look at the real idiot you are.  I never thought I would find a whole web site devoted to your ignorance and real proof you are one.  Boy, this is a bonanza of fun, and so is your pathetic film, to see the real idiot at work... Tell me Mr. Nothing, how many big novels or poetry books by MAJOR publishers do you have out? NON LOL If you have anything out it's by you and self published you paid them because nobody that knows talent would ever pay to have you write for them. Unless you drugged them. Even the big time record promoters wont.  And believe me after I do some talking in Hollywood to a few of my friends you wont have a chance. Ever hear of putting your foot in your big mouth? Well that’s what you did 'and you are going to really regret it. I have a lot of pull in certain areas of the biz.  Agents for one example...I think I will spread the word in the morning and show all your web site and show them what you write too people. You are never going to work here now. You should move,  Maybe your *cough* noble *cough* family.... will take you in again. I know...Why not be what you would be best at... a pimp LOL your mom could show you the ropes. I'm sure someone in your smashing family could show you the ropes to their profession. LOL p.s. I won't read any reply because I only opend this to tell you what I will do to your career.  I will close it now and never look again.  You are not even worth hearing a reply from unless I like hearing what a dog would say. Wait a should be kinder to dogs and not say they are like you, the poor dogs...Bye loser! P.P.S: Think of this moment when a job you really want more than anything her in Hollywood or another place away from here, in the biz comes up, and you don't get it. Then think of the word 'Blackballed' Horus8 replied: Boy that sure was a Christian Hello? Here's a word for you cock nose "Spuna!" (Now take your pathetic bible shimmy, and wedge it down your motherfucking pie hole). Here's another phrase. You are a talentless cad. An obvious hack, and a bible toting, child fiddling, dim whit. Get a life, and quit exploiting children, and Jesus you fucking cry baby. you couldn't black ball a finger snack at an NBA game. Horus8 is a character you idiot, he doesn't exist. News flash!!!! The sychophant hotline this aint. You're wasting your time. Your research into my past? It's all fiction you guff turd, I'm a writer, and you seem to have a problem with a character of mine named Horus8, please don't be a fool and come banging on my door making threats because I will call you on it... I will report you to the FBI For impersonating Uranus. How do you like them apples? I have never spent a dime. lol It's called talent and proper representation -- Call the 700 club, Billy. Perhaps, you should pray for some. Good day, now please refrain from e mailing me your palm tossings? Horus8 Horus8J wrote: My agent's name is Robert Abrams, give him a  call we both need a laugh today. Come on billy! Step right up, I can't wait to hear about it. "ummm Jeremi? Some jesus wacko just called and said he black balled you from agents? You're an idiot billy, and smoking your own dick. I grew up in the business. It's you my friend that should be black balled for being a pretentious twat with his foot hanging out of his ass? What are you going to do billy. People like you should be drowned slowly in horse feces. You are a 'fucking bore'. Come on black ball me billy. You're not even Jewish. Jews run the biz billy? We all know that? And the gay ones at that. Not you and Jesus billy. Please billy don't ruin my career? Then how will I be able to make you see that you can pimp me out for god too? You fucking clear channel publishing agent sod." /> wrote: Before this worthless hack starts making fun of others, he should look nofarther than his self. He tells people he's all that, well from what I've seen he's sure nothing worth talking about. You are a self-published bunch of trash that had a bunch of trash as parents. You are a true example of the offspring mirroring their kin. As far as an author is concerned.  I've seen better poetry written in a pre-K class.Horus8 as he calls himself on other places is a joke of all jokes and insults true talent because he sees a lack of it in himself. I guess what’s passing for talent these days in Hollywood has nothing to do with this poor example of it. You are published? HAHAHA! As what the joke that can’t write.  Yea yea spank me, I've read your crap you are nothing but a fool that thinks he can write.  If you knew who I was you would s*** and wish you never opened your big fat mouth. You can't even sell to a real record company. LOL you go through a joke company for that too. CD baby.....LOLOLOLOLO! I'm sure someone with Horus8's attitude will swear and scream his usual crap about this and say this and that. However, the real story is that you’re a no talent idiot that self promotes yourself because the big guy’s like Wizards, Raincost etc... To name just two would never look at your trashy writing. Your CD here is a joke too. Thank you for a little look at the real idiot you are.  I never thought I would find a whole web site devoted to your ignorance and real proof you are one.  Boy, this is a bonanza of fun, and so is your pathetic film, to see the real idiot at work... Tell me Mr. Nothing, how many big novels or poetry books by MAJOR publishers do you have out? NON LOL If you have anything out it's by you and self published you paid them because nobody that knows talent would ever pay to have you write for them. Unless you drugged them. Even the big time record promoters wont.  And believe me after I do some talking in Hollywood to a few of my friends you wont have a chance. Ever hear of putting your foot in your big mouth? Well that’s what you did 'and you are going to really regret it. I have a lot of pull in certain areas of the biz.  Agents for one example...I think I will spread the word in the morning and show all your web site and show them what you write too people. You are never going to work here now. You should move,  Maybe your *cough* noble *cough* family.... will take you in again. I know...Why not be what you would be best at... a pimp LOL your mom could show you the ropes. I'm sure someone in your smashing family could show you the ropes to their profession. LOL p.s. I won't read any reply because I only opend this to tell you what I will do to your career.  I will close it now and never look again.  You are not even worth hearing a reply from unless I like hearing what a dog would say. Wait a should be kinder to dogs and not say they are like you, the poor dogs...Bye loser! P.P.S: Think of this moment when a job you really want more than anything her in Hollywood or another place away from here, in the biz comes up, and you don't get it. Then think of the word 'Blackballed' Horus8 replied: Boy that sure was a Christian Hello? Here's a word for you cock nose "Spuna!" (Now take your pathetic bible shimmy, and wedge it down your motherfucking pie hole). Here's another phrase. You are a talentless cad. An obvious hack, and a bible toting, child fiddling, dim whit. Get a life, and quit exploiting children, and Jesus you fucking cry baby. you couldn't black ball a finger snack at an NBA game. Horus8 is a character you idiot, he doesn't exist. News flash!!!! The sychophant hotline this aint. You're wasting your time. Your research into my past? It's all fiction you guff turd, I'm a writer, and you seem to have a problem with a character of mine named Horus8, please don't be a fool and come banging on my door making threats because I will call you on it... I will report you to the FBI For impersonating Uranus. How do you like them apples? I have never spent a dime. lol It's called talent and proper representation -- Call the 700 club, Billy. Perhaps, you should pray for some. Good day, now please refrain from e mailing me your palm tossings? Horus8 Horus8J wrote: My agent's name is Robert Abrams, give him a  call we both need a laugh today. Come on billy! Step right up, I can't wait to hear about it. "ummm Jeremi? Some jesus wacko just called and said he black balled you from agents? You're an idiot billy, and smoking your own dick. I grew up in the business. It's you my friend that should be black balled for being a pretentious twat with his foot hanging out of his ass? What are you going to do billy. People like you should be drowned slowly in horse feces. You are a 'fucking bore'. Come on black ball me billy. You're not even Jewish. Jews run the biz billy? We all know that? And the gay ones at that. Not you and Jesus billy. Please billy don't ruin my career? Then how will I be able to make you see that you can pimp me out for god too? You fucking clear channel publishing agent sod." />
  Help | About | Suggestions | Alms | Chat [0] | Users [0] | Log In | Join
 Search:
Poem: Submit | Random | Best | Worst | Recent | Comments   

Billy Bytack Forces His Children To Sell Jesus (Free verse) by horus8
(This is in response to this guys 12 year old daughter arguing with me on an open writing forum last night about, GOD? Why he lets his kids do that? Well because he's a bigshot in the industry billy? Go fuck yourself. And while you're at it take Jesus with you!") "Billy Bytack" <bb_pub_agt@hotmail.com> wrote: Before this worthless hack starts making fun of others, he should look nofarther than his self. He tells people he's all that, well from what I've seen he's sure nothing worth talking about. You are a self-published bunch of trash that had a bunch of trash as parents. You are a true example of the offspring mirroring their kin. As far as an author is concerned.  I've seen better poetry written in a pre-K class.Horus8 as he calls himself on other places is a joke of all jokes and insults true talent because he sees a lack of it in himself. I guess what’s passing for talent these days in Hollywood has nothing to do with this poor example of it. You are published? HAHAHA! As what the joke that can’t write.  Yea yea spank me, I've read your crap you are nothing but a fool that thinks he can write.  If you knew who I was you would s*** and wish you never opened your big fat mouth. You can't even sell to a real record company. LOL you go through a joke company for that too. CD baby.....LOLOLOLOLO! I'm sure someone with Horus8's attitude will swear and scream his usual crap about this and say this and that. However, the real story is that you’re a no talent idiot that self promotes yourself because the big guy’s like Wizards, Raincost etc... To name just two would never look at your trashy writing. Your CD here is a joke too. Thank you for a little look at the real idiot you are.  I never thought I would find a whole web site devoted to your ignorance and real proof you are one.  Boy, this is a bonanza of fun, and so is your pathetic film, to see the real idiot at work... Tell me Mr. Nothing, how many big novels or poetry books by MAJOR publishers do you have out? NON LOL If you have anything out it's by you and self published you paid them because nobody that knows talent would ever pay to have you write for them. Unless you drugged them. Even the big time record promoters wont.  And believe me after I do some talking in Hollywood to a few of my friends you wont have a chance. Ever hear of putting your foot in your big mouth? Well that’s what you did 'and you are going to really regret it. I have a lot of pull in certain areas of the biz.  Agents for one example...I think I will spread the word in the morning and show all your web site and show them what you write too people. You are never going to work here now. You should move,  Maybe your *cough* noble *cough* family.... will take you in again. I know...Why not be what you would be best at... a pimp LOL your mom could show you the ropes. I'm sure someone in your smashing family could show you the ropes to their profession. LOL p.s. I won't read any reply because I only opend this to tell you what I will do to your career.  I will close it now and never look again.  You are not even worth hearing a reply from unless I like hearing what a dog would say. Wait a should be kinder to dogs and not say they are like you, the poor dogs...Bye loser! P.P.S: Think of this moment when a job you really want more than anything her in Hollywood or another place away from here, in the biz comes up, and you don't get it. Then think of the word 'Blackballed' Horus8 replied: Boy that sure was a Christian Hello? Here's a word for you cock nose "Spuna!" (Now take your pathetic bible shimmy, and wedge it down your motherfucking pie hole). Here's another phrase. You are a talentless cad. An obvious hack, and a bible toting, child fiddling, dim whit. Get a life, and quit exploiting children, and Jesus you fucking cry baby. you couldn't black ball a finger snack at an NBA game. Horus8 is a character you idiot, he doesn't exist. News flash!!!! The sychophant hotline this aint. You're wasting your time. Your research into my past? It's all fiction you guff turd, I'm a writer, and you seem to have a problem with a character of mine named Horus8, please don't be a fool and come banging on my door making threats because I will call you on it... I will report you to the FBI For impersonating Uranus. How do you like them apples? I have never spent a dime. lol It's called talent and proper representation -- Call the 700 club, Billy. Perhaps, you should pray for some. Good day, now please refrain from e mailing me your palm tossings? Horus8 Horus8J wrote: My agent's name is Robert Abrams, give him a  call we both need a laugh today. Come on billy! Step right up, I can't wait to hear about it. "ummm Jeremi? Some jesus wacko just called and said he black balled you from agents? You're an idiot billy, and smoking your own dick. I grew up in the business. It's you my friend that should be black balled for being a pretentious twat with his foot hanging out of his ass? What are you going to do billy. People like you should be drowned slowly in horse feces. You are a 'fucking bore'. Come on black ball me billy. You're not even Jewish. Jews run the biz billy? We all know that? And the gay ones at that. Not you and Jesus billy. Please billy don't ruin my career? Then how will I be able to make you see that you can pimp me out for god too? You fucking clear channel publishing agent sod.

Up the ladder: RAGTIME
Down the ladder: Angel

You must be logged in to leave comments. Vote:

Votes: (green: user, blue: anonymous)
 GraphVotes
10  .. 00
.. 00
.. 00
.. 00
.. 00
.. 00
.. 00
.. 00
.. 00
.. 00
.. 31

Arithmetic Mean: N/A
Weighted score: 4.4039855
Overall Rank: 12964
Posted: August 30, 2002 5:12 PM PDT; Last modified: November 15, 2004 7:09 PM PST
View voting details
Comments:
[n/a] <~> @ 24.44.185.41 | 30-Aug-02/7:51 PM | Reply
you give too much away, here. so sayeth i.
[n/a] Bachus @ 24.126.113.154 | 30-Aug-02/7:57 PM | Reply
how sayeth the brethren? guilty.
[8] Venus @ 198.81.26.167 | 31-Aug-02/7:37 AM | Reply
I have indeed succumbed - it was that German chocolate cake what made me do it! BTW, here's a slight twist to try on your next batch of Avgolemono - add fresh chopped parsley to the broth and rice prior to adding the eggs (nice color splash & enhanced flavor), and use the juice of TWO lemons... mmm mmm, lemono good! And thanks for the compliment on my hair, I really was having a 'great hair day' yesterday. Hope they do a good job on your cut ; ) 8/10
[n/a] horus8 @ | 31-Aug-02/11:38 AM | Reply
how did you know about my lemono soup lust? are you greek too, or a mad mongrel mixture also? my grandma back east made a mean lemono soup....you're already that much more fascinating now. stop it. i can't take the memories! nah...i'm sure the cut will be fine..anythings better than the shoulder mop i got kickin right now...thanks muy mucho. v luv h. m
[4] god'swife @ 209.179.135.55 | 31-Aug-02/12:29 PM | Reply
Difficult for me to vote on your poems. As an exercise in writing they rank high, but as something finished they do not. You've got plenty of accurate imagery, but what the specific point and/or points are is never clear. I keep looking for some insight on lust because of the title but I find none. I don't mind someone mixing metaphors,but yours change from line to line, and I can't follow. I believe art has a duty to be iconoclastic, but for me it seems you use the absurd image for masturbatory reasons rather then for expression. For example ---One-eyed crossaint butterer-- just appears to be more of a statemnet about how clever you are then a statement about class or society, or anything else for that matter. That entire stanza reminds me of deep-fried beaver pellets stuffed with chocolate ice-cream covered sardines. I mean yah, that's some impressive cooking. but who's gonna be satisfied? You have above average talent and obviously have your finger on the pulse of invisible forgotten realties, but you don't make enough sense. Again as an exercise in writing this gets a 10, but as far as being poetic it rates a 4.
[8] Venus @ 198.81.26.167 | 31-Aug-02/12:31 PM | Reply
Indeed I'm a mad mongrel mix like yourself - Russian & Greek from Mom's side, French & Indian from Dad's... your basic lover/fighter mixed breed. The lemono is my specialty all-winter-long soup, makes me feel all warm and snuggly during those cold and snowy Colorado winters. Just getting around to watching the music awards finally - oh that little Marshall Mathers, ya gotta love him! h luv v.
[n/a] Bachus @ 24.126.113.154 | 31-Aug-02/12:49 PM | Reply
Horus had me write a tribute to it called "Award show? make my cock hard." it pretty much sums it up. trust me spare your mind...i know it's fun to watch the integrity of our great culture being trampolined into oblivion, but fuck! it left me with a rash and having to sleep with a loaded gun....go to my latest selection..it pretty much hits the entire show in the nuts...oh and horus said thanks for the blood break down, now he's got another reason to go to colorado instead of snow boarding..the tastiest soup and wrestling Atalanta! b luv h luv v.
[n/a] Bachus @ 24.126.113.154 | 31-Aug-02/1:54 PM | Reply
he happens to be breaking through the normal stances of writing and conveying certain thoughts..how about you? stick to your 'reading' of poetry open mic to a crowd of ten.. poetry that you have to memorize for dayd ahead of time if it's new the others you know by heart, but you NEVER CHANGE ANYTHING..it's the same old show, over and over and god forbid if you forget a line on stage cuz then we have to hear you appologize and try to go through the whole piece again, FUCK! why? because you can't improvise (it's so much sexier and creatively inspiring to fly by the seat of your pants)you never could and you never will, you need to go 'read' poetry with babbit in the woods, and keep teaching the young ones here the beauty of the ruby warbler, and let your little bros handle the improv madness..."one eyed croissant butterer/" a penis...duh..nevermind...you are getting slow in your old age...this is clearly four seperate pieces that work off of eachother in a very accessable manner...i..unlike you, have developed a 'new way' to edit, write, and mix my old with my new and collage it with anything i can grab, media, commercials whatever...what do you do, ah yes the same old same old....boring...way to push the envelope..here you preach about the spoken and written word as if you truly grasp the meaning behind god speaking life into us, yet you fail to deliver anything other than lusty little girl daddy praising drivel with a ufo inbetween...wow the majestic twelve..project blue bird, red cell, it's all the same.. and the truth is none of us here will or can do anything about it but go wow, she's cool..she knows...what? could you go up in front of an audience and speak proficiently about the topic in a three part series wrapping it up with a standing o at the end without memorizing your speach? no, some have to prepar...others are always prepared..lighten up to open up..their is no formula to great writing only the need to write, you once told me that...now what. you sand bag..whatever! and of course it's iconoclastic masturbation, that's the fucking title for christ's sake...the whole thing is about, religious symbolism and sex and love and the rituals involved with them...b-days, weddings...sunday school..etc...i'm realy worried about you! what have you been reading civil war poetry again in your bath tub...cuz wow your poetry these days are so risky..geez...red shoes flyingblah blah red birds dying blee blee...hidden agendas we have no connection to other then the grand fascade blah blah he fucks her blee blee where daddy go bla...i mean who in the fuck are you trying to impress yourself? here you praise the works of writers like rimbaud, joyce and so on.sexton they all developed a language and style that was their own...what have you developed, ah yes another red bird poem...babbits waiting in the woods,have fun...i'm off to discover new territories in writing, new layers to purge...see you under the spruce with babbit...i'll be the man on the moon....<brought to you by crowley's "the book of the law", have you got your nut today, and photo hack the quickest way to develop your memorys> lol!have fun with your originality.
[n/a] deleted user @ 65.101.210.206 | 31-Aug-02/2:20 PM | Reply
Actually, I find this amusing and I think we have spoken before. But here is my take since you have lumped me into the conservative group of poets, which maybe I am. I'm not sure considering stylistically I challenge certain conventions and I am always experimenting with sound. To me sound is extremely pertinent to the poem. I do admit my subjects are quite simple, but I try to subtlety reveal the complexities faced in certain phases of experience. So I guess I write what I know when it comes to poetry. It is what I feel comfortable with and how I can figure out things I am dealing with in my own life. Plus I am old school in believe the poet cares only for "love and death." As far as theater, I feel much more comfortable experimenting with the language and I feel like if you read something in that field you might get a more well rounded opinion of how I use the language. But enough of that. As far as you work, and I assume you are also horus I find it quite good. I am all for writers that not only challenge the reader but challenge convention, explore new styles, put words together the are out of the ordinary and make people double take. I also think improvisation is a great way to experiment with sound and words and flow. Poetry in many ways is like jazz and should be treated as such. So, I compliment you for your stretching the limits, for not being afraid to take risks. Language needs that and we need to find more ways to make poetry accessible to more people. I believe I mentioned a poet I know that employs a similar style: aggressive, fast, confrontational; using the power of the voice as much as the poem. Please do not feel like you have to continue to justify you actions. Let the poems speak, don't feel insecure, and screw what others think because I think you are on to something.
[n/a] horus8 @ | 31-Aug-02/3:07 PM | Reply
you know what? i can dig that.thanks, i'm going to go write now, but i can honestly say that you have a great gift and overview. i can also say i respect any human that takes the time to teach anybody anything especially children...i hope i didn't offend you with the stereo type it's just...well..jealousy, and she's always raving about you, and you're kind of an easy target....all that aside, your writing is thought provoking and i suppose does deserve to be all over the fucking best catagory like a shotgunned forehead....jesus...well what can you do...the chicks go nutty for it..the kids tilt their heads like a dog detecting an odd noise...it's almost unsettling..congratulations and thanks again...i suppose. see yeah. good luck!s
[4] god'swife @ 209.179.213.120 | 31-Aug-02/3:15 PM | Reply
I have never apoligized for my poetry, forgotten or otherwise. Why are you so sensitive? I commented. Is this as good as it gets for you? Far from. All your remarks have been unhelpful and abusive, why is that? I mentioned Babbitt once. I have praised you a million times. Go figure.
[n/a] horus8 @ | 31-Aug-02/3:37 PM | Reply
because it fucking pisses me off. i stick to my guns! god damnit! and i don't think you took the time to realy apprecite the work.and yes, but when am i not (i assume as real writers we still have balls! and cunt juice enough to really muster some courage to comprehend why we write?!){fuck, i'm not the first there's other people doing it here too} sensetive? your the fucking back bone, i'm the rib! and so what if you praised those fucking nasty old writings of mine...(just using the tools in front of me)i hate every fucking one of them because..i can now see through them...its hilarious...i was fucking kidding myself walking around talking about the power of poetry (23,24-year old's dreams), and i wasn't even scratching the surface! but now HAH! i've succumbed! dark angel and razorgrin pushed some of my buttons (month and a half ago in new york),and alot has changed, i have changed, i went broke, i'm scared shitless about my future and the future of my family, i don't sleep, i can't eat, i feel as the hoof of pan galloping and my writing "has never been so fucking crisp to the infinite and unobtainable realms of "ignotum per ignotius"...in irony..i'm at the end of my rope and i've just found out that there was no rope to begin with....i will enjoy this fall and cuz i was falling all along. there is no bottom, and yes my cilia are a little FUCKING sensetive. that is all, la belle dame sans merci.....<brought to you by 'futon' all you need to realy wear a shoe, and 'forked' why get fucked when you can get forked>?a
[n/a] razorgrin @ 142.166.106.181 | 31-Aug-02/4:07 PM | Reply
I like this. sorry horus about the new york thing. anywho, i'm heading off on my own magical misery tour soon, so i shan't be here all day anymore. Your stuff has really cool imagery. The line "have you succumbed today" rocks. Can I put it on a t-shirt?
[4] god'swife @ 209.179.213.120 | 31-Aug-02/4:07 PM | Reply
Back then, I wasn't praising your writings, I was praising you. I still do. You just keep losing yourself in everything around you, even in the words. Stop worrying, everything's going to be o.k. Let it go. Start making sense for yourself. Is writing or being an artist all you value? Your writing is more confused then it needs to be to maintain it's edge. Your life is confused. You have to make choices. I'm well aware of the shit that runs in my viens. The artist breed, but I will not let it ruin me. I'm not asking you to write differently. I'm suggesting you write more effectively, take it or leave it. Your extravaganze pauperizes you.
[n/a] Bachus @ 24.126.113.154 | 31-Aug-02/4:22 PM | Reply
1) i have seen you many times appologize, not for your poetry, but for forgeting a line out of it while you were orating,(melrose coffee house last year, whittier coffe house 4 or five years ago) and i'm just saying...fuck the line, nobody knows but you, replace it with a random connecting thought.improv, act, retract...nobody want's to hear anyone read something from a paper or from the inside of their minds...here's a thought ..relive it each time anew...it stays fresher, 2)and what kind of advice to you suggest i give to some of these kids...huh..your creative writing lesson of the week?...i fucking help the ones that i can, in a more creatively inspiring manner, by making them think in outside terms? this is not a poetry workshop for fucking teaching cads and cretans it's poemranker...there is no need to sit and explain to them all , "hi, i'm god's wife i think you should listen to more t-rex and read blah blah dickinmouth ble. here capitalize this, erase that, stasnza blee.....cuz i'm god's wife which makes it what. worthy? wow you're right sorry, after all your god's wife...... okay here ye here ye the wife of id will be selecting a group of twits for a good grinding all aboard!...some shit just isn't that easy...you either got it, or you don't. you do, and so does babbit,and dark angel isn't at all a serious writer?, and neither is bachus? or whitman? or shaskowski? cuz they're just playing? fuck that this is a forum, fight or sit in the stands, but teach in another corner that's your job not mine. i say push until pulled!
[n/a] horus8 @ | 31-Aug-02/4:32 PM | Reply
shirt? good idea, but can we still do the earwig thing? goodluck in misery razora?>>>>>>>>okay gw you got me there, i concede. for now, but how are any of ours or anyone elses poetry supposed to come up random if it's been all nentwined and occasionallly da'd...figure out that one.??
[4] god'swife @ 209.179.213.120 | 31-Aug-02/4:32 PM | Reply
I help the ones that I can in my way that's the beauty of it. I have never named anyone as being unserious. Least of all you. Why are you attacking me?
[n/a] razorgrin @ 142.166.106.181 | 31-Aug-02/4:35 PM | Reply
no earwigs, they are made of evil.So, g'night everyone.
[4] god'swife @ 209.179.213.120 | 31-Aug-02/4:40 PM | Reply
You've never even seen me read many times how could you possibly have seen me apoligize many times. You've seen me read what, 5 times at the most. You are mistaken.
[n/a] -=Dark_Angel=-, P.I. @ 81.86.113.159 | 31-Aug-02/4:51 PM | Reply
Pull yourself together, man! Do you dare defile the priceless Ming shores of Poemeranker with introspection? This is a place for honour! For glory! For victory 'gainst the ogre of Sin! Don stirrups of inhuman strength and a stained tuxedo and take it like a man! For when you are olde, and your children's children ask you, "horus8, what did you do on poemeranker?", how will you reply? That you gained valuable insight into your life? That you conquered inner demons and came away refreshed? No! You will triumphantly shout that you Logged On Stoned! That you posted up to three times as many poemes as any other poete! And those grandchildren will look up at you, tears forming in their useless eyes, and in that moment, you will be a man, my son. Ho!!!
[n/a] Bachus @ 24.126.113.154 | 31-Aug-02/4:58 PM | Reply
because you sound ridiculous and self righteous, as if you're above it all...and for the sake of whatever lets just say two of the five (actually closer to ten) you didn't falter and forget a line..there...you also didn't appologize then giggle and go back to read it again from memory for a crowd of hormonoley inept coffee tasting brutes going wow sweety i like your tits keep on reading that high falutin trash talk, i'm gathering up a chubby over here....who cares..what difference does it make? oh so what even god's wife is above making mistakes and appologizing? you're right...folks she's never appologized for anything and she's right...i'm just attacking her, because i'm insensetive and in a rut?........you are hardly worth your two cents let alone the pocket dig. sorry, you can keep it, no appologys...i know when i'm bested...i'm just going to go piss in the corner now and pretend that god really does have a wife and if he does, i now know the reason behind his absented presense here, you obviously have everything under control.
[4] god'swife @ 209.179.213.120 | 31-Aug-02/5:05 PM | Reply
You have not seen me ten times and I have no trouble with making mistakes, but you just can't bend the truth to make your point. You have no interest in helping me,(ergo, never having time for me let alone my poetry) as a poet, or a friend. Just look at the so called comments you left on my submissions. I'm not being righteous. I have never been such, and you know it. I have never held myself above anyone. My entire life revolves around that one fact. Think about who you're talking to. My user name has nothing to do with this.
[n/a] -=Dark_Angel=-, P.I. @ 81.86.113.159 | 31-Aug-02/5:10 PM | Reply
BS.
[n/a] Bachus @ 24.126.113.154 | 31-Aug-02/5:37 PM | Reply
unfortunately your user name has everything to do with it..you fucking chose it! and that says alot, oh maybe you were just kidding, and what if i only saw you twice, doesn't change what i saw...and i will prove to you just how fucking self righteous you sound by posting a piece of all of your comments i've cut out, and then you can be the judge of yourself...i keep a paper trail to back up my arguments...i just think it's a little fucking egotistical to give advice on something none of us even remotely comprehend, proof in that look around you! AND FUCK YOU WITH your evaluation of time for who, i'm supporting two fucking people in a rent zone three times your budget with a mouth full of cock in the trenches...while you sit in orange country teaching what creative writing? i fucking dare you to quit your job and for three years try to make a fucking living in the indusrial machine 'art' 'artist' my fucking left nad...nobody gives a shit about that..only what they can make a buck on, and destroy the beauty of...you missed your window...go preach to the preachers daughter she needs your fucking geomancy much more than i ever will....feed that chicken beinge, and tell me the future. here let me tell me for you...better batten down the hatches kid cuz here...it...comes...some, highs,some lows, some wins, some losses...blah blah blah keep your head up, blah blee vlah...it's always been and it always will, and there is no way to teach it...so you end up sounding, on screen extremely self righteous. sorry, i'll be the first to mention all of my faultes, but why do you cling to this pathetic approach...fuck shut up and write about some other pretty bird that gets knockerd up. again and again...or perhaps "the trouserless three" the clergy cospiracy..blah blee blah. horse shit! fucking avon horseshit no wonder you fucking are chummy with christoff, you have alot in common.alot.
[4] god'swife @ 209.179.213.120 | 31-Aug-02/5:44 PM | Reply
Maybe you should try editing and posting your own remarks.
[n/a] Bachus @ 24.126.113.154 | 31-Aug-02/5:51 PM | Reply
to late .bachus did that with da's comments in a geishas burlesque~aforethought. sorry next
[10] daniella @ 67.34.219.117 | 2-Sep-02/1:09 PM | Reply
i am falling in love with this man
[10] daniella @ 67.34.219.117 | 2-Sep-02/1:09 PM | Reply
i could love this man
[n/a] horus8 @ | 2-Sep-02/3:08 PM | Reply
he could love you
[8] Blindproject217 @ 68.86.0.162 | 18-Mar-03/5:48 PM | Reply
This poem reminds me of a Project 86 song in the way it is put together. Nice job horus, whats with the 8 in your name anyways?
[8] Blindproject217 @ 68.86.0.162 | 18-Mar-03/5:51 PM | Reply
Here it is,

Submerged in endless (trailing off)
I watch them fade by (sigh)
Lifeless and Stone-faced (paining on)
I see...
The face I use to be
They want to feel this (straining on)
They want to sense this (now)
Drunk with existence (waking me)
I'll show you something (someone) you can feel

[10] SupremeDreamer @ 204.31.168.199 | 13-Jan-04/11:36 AM | Reply
Where do you meet these shit-heads man? Honestly, hook me up, I need this kind of entertainment in excess, consistently.

Can we market Billy Jesus as americas new at-home tap & constant IV drip?

I predict it'll make a killing with jewish housewives. And amphetamine freaks with pens.

Blessed with ten.
[0] titan69 @ 62.31.28.21 | 13-Jan-04/2:15 PM | Reply
God you are such a fucking arsehole!
I have never known anybody wright as much crap as you.
How dose your big fat head fit through the door.
[n/a] horus8 @ 24.126.118.216 > titan69 | 13-Jan-04/6:25 PM | Reply
One ear at a time.
[n/a] w~* ATHENA *~w @ 205.188.116.135 | 15-Nov-04/10:08 PM | Reply
I WOULD REWORD THAT LAST SENTENCE AS YOU ASS KISSING GAY LOOKING WANNABE GANGSTAH FROM WEST HOLLYWOOD. BUT THAT IS JUST ME.

BTW, I AM ENJOYING MARILYN MANSON SINGING DEPECHE MODE.

ABOUT FUCKING TIME.
[0] RGSsparky @ 128.243.220.41 | 16-Nov-04/1:19 PM | Reply
your point?
[0] conny lingers @ 127.0.0.1 | 23-Jan-23/10:13 AM | Reply
Childish shite
382 view(s)




Track and Plan your submissions ; Read some Comics ; Get Paid for your Poetry
PoemRanker Copyright © 2001 - 2024 - kaolin fire - All Rights Reserved
All poems Copyright © their respective authors
An internet tradition since June 9, 2001